Aggreko has the largest fleet of rental cooling towers in the industry. This extensive capacity, coupled with the breadth of our experience in the sector, has helped us to establish and maintain a strong presence in the Middle East. The efficient and reliable service that our cooling towers deliver has made them popular with oil and gas industry customers across the region.
One factor in our success is the modular design of our cooling tower units, which provides customers with a high degree of flexibility. Aggreko cooling towers can be combined to provide up to 75,000 litres/second of cooling water, though individual modules have capacities down to 80 litres/second.
The introduction of new and more effective cooling tower technologies has played a key role in our success:
- Aggreko units have a unique forced-draught, counter-flow design for evaporative cooling.
- Each cooling tower module is equipped with multiple direct-drive fans.
- The heat removal rates for our systems range from 2 million to 1000 million Btu/h.
- The units contain self-adjusting spray nozzles to handle varying water flows.
Many customers value the fast, responsive service that Aggreko can provide. Our commitment to service excellence and 24-hour availability means that we can:
- Support Industrial customers faced with existing cooling tower failure
- Augment and/or supplement cooling water flows
- Provide effective, reliable cooling capacity during planned system turnarounds.
Our sales and support network in the Middle East includes Aggreko bases in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah (UAE), Muscat (Oman), Doha (Qatar), Manama (Bahrain), Kuwait City (Kuwait), Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh and Yanbu (KSA) and Istanbul (Turkey).
For more information about our cooling tower rental services, please contact us.