Aggreko is the world leader in utility power distribution for power transmission and distribution businesses.
With customers in over 100 countries and over 165 service centres, we are able to support Power Transmission and Distribution businesses on a worldwide basis.
Our specialist rental equipment and skilled teams enable us to deliver support for planned and un-planned outages and our services include:
- Development of contingency plans for your network to understand potential emergency requirements
- Installation of synchronised generators during overhead line replacement or maintenance
- Modular equipment designed to operate at all common utility voltages up to 63Kv; power packages from 15 kw to 200 MW
- Provision of generators and transformers during upgrades or replacement of equipment
- Provision of stand-by and continuous power during periods of exceptional demand; “no break” equipment allows us to connect, synchronise and disconnect from the grid without interrupting the power supply
- Rapid response to network emergencies, such as storm or flood damage, to provide temporary power
- Supply of back up power during the overhaul or repair of permanent plant generators
Send us a rental enquiry to learn how Aggreko can help your business.